Starboard Atlas Extra
Starboard Atlas Extra 12'X 36”
An ultra-stable ride with comfortable balance and fun for cruising.
Maximum stability at 36” wide, suited to heavier or multiple riders up to 130kg.
12’0” is the longest all round length offering fast glide for cruising and entry into waves. Bungee inserts for storing gear.
Available in Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to flat V”
Race aft rocker for fast paddling and nose kick to deal with choppy water or downwinders.
Mono concave offers speed and glide with the V tail for rail-to-rail turning.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Tail Width: 19.8"
Suggested Rider Weight Range: Up to 285
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.