Starboard BLEND 11'2"x30"
The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability. 30” width is stable for riders up to 200lbs and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Tail Width: 15.9"
Suggested Rider Weight Range: Up to 210lbs
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.