Glide, Fun, and Stability on an all round cruising design. Greater stability and buoyancy for heavier riders up to 240lbs. Ultimate glide and stability in an all round cruising design. Pulled in tail outline for late take off and extra reactivity. Boxy rails, deep center channel and 32″ width provide ultimate stability. Ultra wide diamond tail and low nose rocker for controlled and smooth glide. Great for inland flat-water cruising and progressing into ocean chop.
Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with center channel”
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Tail Width: 20.8
Suggested Rider Weight Range: 240lbs
Tail Width: 20.7"
Suggested Rider Weight Range: Up to 220lbs
Tail Width: 20.4"
Suggested Rider Weight Range: Up to 200lbs
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.