Starboard Touring 12’6” X 31”
FAST, STABLE, SILENT
Widest and most stable Touring design. Speed and stability with comfort and great tracking for endless exploring. Deep center channel for stability. Chambered rail edge for added speed. Sharp nose with lowered nose rocker for smooth and faster glide.
Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts. Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail”
Deep Center Channel funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
V-tail maximizes glide and reduces drag from the critical release area.
Tail Width: 20.6"
Suggested Rider Weight Range: Up to 240lbs
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.