12’0” X 33” ATLAS WINDSUP
The best compromise between glide and stability, known as the Atlas. A solid platform for even the heaviest riders.
The WindSUP are the boards that cover windsurfing and paddleboarding in one. Each WindSUP is based on a popular Starboard paddleboard shape and have an added mast track and centre-fin box to plug in a sail and centre-fin for windsurfing.
The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
One of our best selling boards due to its versatility for many riders and conditions.
The 33” width offers a stable platform for entry-level paddlers up to 255lbs but is great for lighter riders as well.
12’0” length is the longest in the all round range and has the fastest glide.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”Easy rail-to-rail drive, speed and mid-point turning. Smooth cutbacks when stepping back onto the tail.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Choose between a 5.5 or 6.5 Classic Sail Package.
The Starboard Windsup has a compact surfing shape with lots of volume and float.
The simple, light wind windsurfing rig. It is light, powerful and easy to assemble. The concept behind the package is to make windsurfing simple again. New windsurfers and stand-up paddlers will find assembling the rig very easy, requiring the minimum number of steps and no technical knowledge to rig it right. Once on the water, the sailor will find the sail light yet powerful, with a smooth power delivery.
Tail Width: 16.9"
Suggested Rider Weight: 155-255lbs
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.